Saturday, December 06, 2003

yesterday, whenI was on my way to the internet cafe', from where I post some of my articles, I was surprised to find the road blocked by IP and US. army vehicles.
I did not know what was the reason behind the block.
So I drove back home and decided to postpone the post for a couple of hours.
When I reached my house,I turned on the TV and watched the news, only then I figured out what the block was for; there was a (BOMB!) placed in a square in baghdad just about a 100 meters away from the internet cafe' I usually visit.
the good news was that the brave men in the IP and the US army were in the right time and place, and successfully disarmed the bomb.
I'm really greatful for those guys who saved my life and the lives of other innocent people.

1 comment:

Order Pills Antibacterial said...

Keep up the good work.