Saturday, February 26, 2005

Announcement.

I was out of town for the last few days and that's why I haven't been posting anything and I actually haven't read the comments that came in response to my last post until yesterday night. Well, not exactly in response and that's what I want to talk about. Frankly speaking, I'm so pissed off. Not of any of the commentors in person but of the whole comments section and the ways it's being used.

Many of you are close to my heart like friends and I don't want anyone to feel offended but this has gone far beyond tolerable; the comments section of this blog is being ABUSED.

I spent a long time thinking of a way to bring order and respect back again to the section but couldn't find a real cure. So here's the new rule that will be applied until I find a better idea.
Each reader will have the right to post ONLY 2 COMMENTS and nothing more than that. Any reader who violates this temporary rule will be banned for indefinite time. Moreover, anonymously posted comments will be deleted. I don't know if I'm going to have the time to keep monitoring the section but I will do my best to keep the section clean.
We have always enjoyed reading your comments and we still enjoy reading most of them but there is a number of comments that are unacceptable and can harm the reputation of this blog and it's readers as well.

This rule is active starting from this moment.

And I don't think I need to remind you that comments that incite violence and/or racism and comments that contain threats and/or effensive language are not permitted on this blog's comment section too.

By the way, the contact e mail address for this blog has been changed. Now it's itmblog@gmail.com

1 comment:

Order Pills Antibacterial said...

I really liked your article.