Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We're ok, and we're back

Hello my friends, we're back...

Sorry for the relatively long hiatus, I hate being away from blogging more than you think but I had to do some traveling to take care of some stuff and it took more than I had planned for; I was hoping to return home on Thursday but the curfew forced a change in plans. Anyway, I don't want to bother you with this right now.

What was really annoying for me is that I had to make this trip while the middle east is on fire at multiple fronts from Gaza to Lebanon to the main front in this country and the recent spectacular developments from the bombing in Samarra to the clashes in Nasiriyah and Amarah to the great battle of Diyala that as just started and most recently the barbaric bloody terrorist attack in Baghdad this afternoon.

Starting tonight Mohammed and I will be trying to catch up with, and cover, as many relevant topics as possible.

And to all the friends who were worried about our safety and sent emails to check on us, thank you so much.

No comments: