Monday, June 07, 2004

:: At last, after all the great efforts and work done by Tom Villars and as a result of the appreciable patience he showed, I was able to have access to the donations' money this morning. I received a first payment of (975 $) and this money will make me able to subscribe for good speed internet service at home and when this happens, I'll have uninterrupted access to the internet 24 hours a day. I'm planning also to purchase other stuff like a flash ram and an efficient UPS to overcome the electricity problems.
Now, after we succeeded with the first transfer process, the other bloggers (AYS, Sarmad and Alaa) will be able to get their accumulated donations' funds and make use of them.
Many thanks to Tom and to all the readers who supported this blog with their generous donations.

No comments: