Friday, December 05, 2003

Watching the news, I felt so happy…
The demonstrations DID happen, and even the participation seems to be larger than the last one.
On the other hand, I felt sorry that I couldn't be there this time and for not being able to spread the news about the date of this demonstration before it happened.
I know that many of you were trying to organize demonstrations in their countries simultaneously with this one in Iraq. And I'm sorry for my failure to do my duty.
I visited two of the main journals in Baghdad few days ago to get more details about the demos., and I was told that the demo. will be held somewhere between the 10th. And 15th. of December, so it seems that there's a wide gap of information between the Iraqi media and the Iraqi parties organizing the demo.
Anyway, thank you so much for your good will.

No comments: