Sunday, November 23, 2003

Just a bad case of de ja vu..

-What was I supposed to feel when I see a statue representing Mr. Bush being pulled to the ground in London?
I hesitated whether to write about it or not, but I found myself compelled to do so as I couldn't tolerate to keep all the frustration inside.
-I was shocked I didn't find the slightest similarity the protestors wanted to exhibit and it never occurred to me that I would see such a naïve and absurd action, and where? In London!.
-We here are waiting for all possible help from these people to offer us what broadens our horizon and helps us reach the bright side of life as they helped us in freeing our country from the tyranny, and scenes like these make me doubt the value of such help, I mean what were they trying to prove?
-The real, living and historical event that took place in Baghdad
on the 9th of April that announced not only the downfall of the ugliest dictatorship in modern history but also the beginning of a new era of freedom was a totally a genuine and spontaneous reaction that came right out of the hearts and souls of crowds that have been brutally restrained for decades, and trying to simulate this through a previously organized and timed action was something the least I could say about is pathetic and disgusting .
-I can understand the fear of the middle east dictators from the ongoing changes in Iraq, as for them the new born democracy and freedom in Iraq is like a terrifying monster or a highly contagious disease that should be contained, but what I do not understand is the rejection of some of the people of the advanced world.
-I really do respect everyone's right to express their feelings but I also think that people should be more thoughtful and careful on practicing this right otherwise they might hurt others' feelings.
-In a previous post when I compared the tragedy of Iraq with the holocaust some of the readers were upset, and I can now understand their feelings.
-Now, the demonstrators should have thought a little about the feelings of other people before performing their play. To compare SH with president Bush is an insult not only to him but also to the American people (who elected him).
-I mean when you say that the American president is as evil as Saddam, how does this make the people who elected him look like, I also see an insult to the Iraqi people in this action because it is as telling the Iraqis that your approval of (such an evil man) makes you either cowards or as evil as he is.
-I can not but wonder, Who's behind all that? Please wake up, our land has turned into a source of terrorists and all because of gently dealing with the dictators, not to mention cooperating with them.
-I really don't understand why people find it hard to comprehend what happened, why are they against it? Why are they speaking on behalf of us? Can’t they see that they're opposing the only power that has the means and the will to fight terrorism on it's own ground.
USA, UK, and their allies did not only topple tyrannies in Iraq and Afghanistan but also trying hard to rebuild these countries, each new hospital or school in Iraq or Afghanistan will definitely reduce the number of terrorists on long terms. A free and prosperous Iraq and Afghanistan would be allies to the freedom instead of being a source of threat as they used to be.
-Can I remind them of the role of the USA in WW2(without being accused that I'm a CIA agent)?
-Is it so hard to them to understand that we highly appreciate the sacrifices that the people of USA, UK, Spain, Italy and the rest of the coalition countries in order to rebuild our country and make it ensure it's prosperity and progress?
-For the first time I feel hopeful as I see an American administration decided so firmly to solve crisis rather than managing them. And I wished the powerful nations could decide the same for the benefit of all humankind.
-Maybe it's the destiny of these countries (the coalition) to be only ones who fight for the freedom of others, and I think they should be proud of it. It will not be forgotten and let them be sure that at least here in Iraq there are people who would like to help them even if with just a few words for the moment, but maybe with a much more stronger alliance in the future as I hope.
-However, my hero is not president Bush, but it’s the free and brave people of the USA, regardless whether the Americans will re-elect Mr. Bush or not.


1 comment:

Order Pills Antibacterial said...

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful!